Billy Hewes Homeowners Insurance
Let the Billy Hewes Insurance Agency, LLC. demystify the process of shopping for home insurance and choosing the coverage that makes the most sense for your household. At our home office, we have direct knowledge of the risks facing homeowners in the 39503-3152 area, but we also understand the local factors of every Gulfport neighborhood. In fact, the right choices for your homeowner’s policy may depend on the very block on which you live.
The experts at Billy Hewes Insurance Agency, LLC. can also help customize a policy based on your housing structure, belongings, and even lifestyle factors. If you own a pool and like to host parties, for example, umbrella liability insurance offers important financial protection should an injury occur on your property. Or maybe your home has seen one too many Gulfport winters, and the Better Roof Replacement® program can offer you extra peace of mind.
Whether you’re in the process of becoming a first-time homeowner or you’re shopping for better coverage for next policy term, let the Billy Hewes Insurance Agency, LLC. show you the personalized and affordable coverage options available from Nationwide. Give us a call at (228) 832-6731, and don’t go another day worrying about your homeowner’s policy.
You spend a lot of time finding and planning the perfect home. We want to make sure you have a homeowners insurance policy that covers all of the hard work and dreams you put into your home.
Some of your coverage options with Billy Hewes Home Insurance:
- Home coverage to protect the structure, appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting from damage
- Contents coverage protects all the things in your home: clothes, furniture and more
- Better Roof Replacement® coverage through Nationwide
- Learn more about all of the options available to you
Remember to follow-up with your agent when you’ve made any changes to your home to ensure your homeowners policy is enough to keep you covered. This includes any remodeling and home additions – and don’t forget recreational items like swing sets, swimming pools and trampolines. Making sure your insurance meets your needs is what makes the agents at Billy Hewes Insurance great.
Tips for Homeowners Insurance Policies in Mississippi
Types of coverage:
- Comprehensive Home Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Townhouse and/or Condominium Insurance
- Visit the Mississippi Insurance Department’s Website to review more of these policies and their special designations
Update your home inventory – one of the easiest things to overlook in your home is keeping track of what’s inside it. Keeping an annual inventory list will help when you need to identify lost items, improvements that have been made on the property, and any valuable personal possessions you may keep in the home or property.
Basic information we need to know about your home to create an accurate quote:
- Basic description of the home – how many bed rooms, bathrooms, etc
- Square footage of the home and the property
- Distance to the nearest fire station and fire hydrants that may be located near your property
- Use of any home security systems in the property
- Types of coverage you are looking to utilize to insure your home
Flood Insurance – flood insurance is not included with a homeowners policy and is a separate policy with its own deductible. Call our agents today for more information on flood insurance from Billy Hewes Insurance. Call (228) 832-6731 to speak with an agent.
Renters Insurance in Mississippi
- Renters that have individual roommates need to be aware that each renter on the lease needs to have their own individual renter’s policy to protect themselves against loss of possessions AND to protect themselves against liability of accidents that may happen on the property.
- Ask about bundle savings by including your renters insurance into your auto insurance or other insurance policies through Billy Hewes Insurance